Thursday, April 4, 2013

MKS - nearly there

A series of tweets by Keisha Buchanan tells us the album's finished and Keisha's delighted with it! That means it should be pretty good because if there's anything that's emerged from the last few year it is that Keisha is a perfectionist. Her taste in music isn't always great, nor her ability to maintain working relationships, but her obsession with delivering great music cannot be challenged. And that's what makes a great artist!

We can't wait to hear it either, Keisha.

Just really proud of myself & the girls. We've been through so much, u would never believe the stories! But in the end it all makes sense:-)

 "TOO exciting!! I'm dancing to my own voice! 

"Haha Cool! Listening to our album... #FATGRIN #humbled #happy #skankin #Lovingit... I Can Not wait for you to hear this guys my GOD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment