Saturday, November 28, 2009

Keisha and Mutya may duet

Keisha Buchanan has been talking about a collaboration with her original play-ground singing buddy, Mutya Buena, on her new album. Let's hope they get the bug and duet on a great song, which will make a great single for the "Original Sugababes"!

Here are the tweets which set out her hopes:

"@Jay_JayLondon I'll hopefully be working with mutya on my album! Lets see if i can get her attention 4 3 seconds first lol She's a busy beex
7:36 AM Nov 23rd from web in reply to Jay_JayLondon

I'm talking about the original line up by the way ;-) xxx
3:27 PM Nov 17th from TwitterBerry


:) I'm not re-forming the sugababes. We've spoken & I'm pleased they've lent me their support & vice versa. But we're 100% NOT reforming xxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment